The Garrick S5 Moon Phase timepiece features an in-house engine-turned dial with an applied chapter ring and heat blued anchor hands.
At the heart of the S5 is a new movement, the Garrick UT-GO5 calibre with added moon phase complication and quick setting mechanism.
Unlike several of its siblings, the balance on this model is positioned to the rear. It is secured with a three-spoke bridge, granting sight of the balance wheel oscillating backwards and forwards. Moreover, the index-adjusted balance has a frequency of 21,600 vph (3Hz) and the movement contains 20 jewels. The addition of a beat adjuster, yet another refinement, provides a trained watchmaker with the means to fine tune the anchor symmetry.
Front of house, the English firm has endowed the S5 with a hand-guilloché dial, made in-house using a traditional rose engine lathe. Clients are given a choice of dial motifs and colours and additionally, between polished steel or heat-blued Garrick anchor or lancine hands. The steel chapter ring is adorned with ‘satiné circulaire’, ‘sauté piqué and laser engraved Roman numerals which are inked by hand.
The moon phase indication can be viewed through an aperture adorned with engraved stars and continuing our ethos of never building two watches the same, every watch is fully customisable.
- 904L Stainless Steel or Gold
- 39mm Diameter
- 8mm Depth
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating
- 20mm Lugs
- Exhibition case back
- Water Resistant to 100m
- Engine turned base in a choice of patterns or colourways
- Applied steel chapter ring with infilled numerals
- hours, minutes, seconds and moon phase indication
- Exclusive Garrick calibre UT-G05 manual wound mechanical movement
- Frequency 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- 20 Jewels
- Gold or Silver frosted finish
- 60 hours power reserve
- Central running seconds
- Power Reserve: 60 hours
- Moon phase indication
- Quick setting mechanism
- Handmade steel, grained, polished or heat blued Hours & Minutes
- Heat blued or polished central seconds
- 316L Stainless Steel pin buckle
- Handmade Alligator, calf leather, Buffalo and Ostrich.