GoS Sarek Rissa
GoS Sarek Rissa
- Case: 41.5mmx11mm (5ATM) lug-to-lug: 49.5mm
- Lug width: 21mm
- Glass: Domed sapphire glass with double sided AR coating, extra hard on outside
- Movement: La Joux-Perret G101 made to GoS specification with anthrazite finish. The solid Tungsten rotor is skeletonized and feature a GoS triskele emblem in gold.
- Dial: Handcut northern-lights Guilloché by Jochen Benzinger, further machined and finished in the GoS workshop. The coloring is based on nano-ceramics and is carefully applied by Patrik in a process that takes 4-5 hours per dial.
- Bezel: Satin finish on top with high-gloss polished edges.
- Index ring/rehaut: The index ring is made from solid glass with hour indexes marked through machining of the bottom. Lagoon-green enamel is applied to the outer edge of the glass ring. The ring is secured onto the dial through a recess and 12 fixation points.
- Hands: GoS spear shape in high gloss polished Rhodium plated finish.
- Crown: GoS design in polished finish with bead blasted grooves and hand-polished bevels. The 7.5mm crown features an integrated crown guard and has double gaskets.
- Case finishing: Stainless steel, worked and finished with inspiration from viking bracelets. The grooves are
polished while the surface receives a horizontal fine satinization for increased contrasts. The case back and lugs are polished except for the top of the lugs that have a straight satinization
- Strap: Handcrafted and tapered 21-20mm strap in premium Moose leather, fitted with premium GoS 20mm GoS pin-buckle in stainless damascus steek
- Every watch engraved with “Sarek Rissa No.X 202X” to indicate that every watch is a unique piece in addition to a serial number for each year. A maximum of five Sarek Rissa will be manufactured each year and No.1 2023 is sold.
- Five year guarantee
- Delivered in GoS presentation box made from hardwood that´s been treated to resemble black oak.